Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Storm Thursday? Who really knows?

I have no idea what's going on with Blogger, but something is.  When I signed in to send this new blog, I got what appeared to be a serious error message, but it flashed on then off so fast, I couldn't get to read it.  It started of something like:  "I'm sorry, but . .  . " and then it flashed off.  So, this may be a new post or it may not be.  In either case, it's not an important one.

I just wanted to take the week old snow storm post off as it'll be totally outdated by this time tomorrow (Thursday).  Like last week, we have one of those "depends on the track" winter storms heading toward Maine.  I've seen tree different tracks on the local TV station so the only thing we here cab do is wait for Thursday to come and see what happens. 

One track has our area in Southern Maine getting whomped with 8 to 12 inches of snow.  Another has us getting a little less snow but rain/sleet included; and yet another says some snow with mostly rain and sleet.  All three say that what snow we may get will be wet and heavy.

I got the impression from the noon weather person today that the forecasters may be backing off somewhat from tomorrow's projected storm.

So we'll just wait and see what, if anything, comes.

Dave

No comments: