Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another Pup/dog get together!

For the first time in a couple of weeks, our (wife's and my) dog was able to get together with our daughter's puppy.  They had a real good time in our back yard chasing each other, chasing their balls and just having fun romping as dogs can romp.  Unfortunately, my constant complaint about taking pictures with my cheap camera continues.  The lens is far from stop action and the sun washes out the screen so I'm mostly just guessing.  Perhaps, if I'm planning to continue taking any pictures, I'll have to bite the proverbial bullet and get a camera that works.  This digital camera of mine takes pictures about 1/100th as good as my old SLR that used film.  But, here are three random ones of our two dogs.  Enjoy! 
 
 

Dave

No comments: