Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday and the glorious week continues

I know I'm on a hiatus, but I just can't help myself from posting when we're getting the March weather we're getting here in Maine.  I'm just a bit on the older side of life and I honestly can't remember one like this one before.  I'd bet there have been some, but they weren't the memory makers this month is.  Another beautiful day today and potentially an even more beautiful one Thursday as tempertures soar into the 70s and even 80s in some parts of the state.  There's just one word:  WOW!!!!  (I hate to think what summer's going to bring.)

Back to reality, however, over the weekend and early next week.

On the sports front, we said, "You had a great season, Gator BB Women, but now we must say 'Goodbye' until next year."

Gator

No comments: