Wednesday, January 16, 2013

As my old buddy, Chester A. Riley, would say, This is a revoltin' development.

Blogger won't let me upload pictures today. 

I wanted to show you a difference of just two days in Maine this year.  Monday, Jan 14, 2013, was a record setter with the official temperature 59 degrees in Portland.  The weather station on my deck recorded a 61.  Normal highs for this date are in the low to mid 30s.  Monday was a beautiful, gorgeous day.

Just two days later, Wednesday, Jan 16th, it is snowing.  And it's collecting.  The forecast for today is for 3 to 6 inches just away from the coast, but 1 to 3 inches along the coast where I live.

Maine weather:  as "they" say, just wait a minute and it'll change.

Now, I wonder why I can't show you pictures any more.

Dave

No comments: