Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday -- The Snow has arrived! 9:30 Update

Updated at 9:30 AM:  The snow continues to pile up in our area of Maine.  Three or more inches have fallen since the snow started in our area about five o'clock this morning.  The forecast atill says we'll get 5 to 9 inches here, more in some places and less in others.  For once, I'm beginning to believe them. 

My neighbor has plowed my long driveway already as he does so this feeble old dude could get help if he needed it.  Neighbor will probably be back later today to clean it up.  I'll probably take my snow blowing riding tractor out later this morning for a couple swipes so Gator Wife will be able to get in the long driveway when she returns from work before noon.

GW didn't leave me with a list of things to do this morning, so I'll update this report once or twice more today.  Here's a 9:30 look outside:
And, of course, Gator Golden is wondering what's going on.  Look at her legs and you'll get an idea of the depth so far, at 9:30 AM.

GiM

No comments: