Friday, July 15, 2011

Wood coming, no time to write a post

What a fantastic July weekend we have in store for this weekend.  As it starts, my wife and I will have a very busy Friday morning, thus my weekend post here will be delayed. 

Early Friday morning we're taking delivery of our winter firewood.  It will be dumped early; then Wife and I will be stacking it in our wood storage place.  It's early now, but the wood is only a short time away and, since my garage door will be blocked, we want to get it properly placed as soon as possible.

Therefore, in order to get ready for that delivery, I'll say now that if time and mood permits, I'll give a better post later on today.  And in case I miss that,

I hope you are able to enjoy what should be a fantastic July weekend.

Gator

No comments: